I am a seasoned clinical psychologist who has worked with children and adults in a wide variety of settings. Currently, I provide evidenced based psychotherapies in the Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic at the University of Washington Medical Center.
I am particularly interested in providing care to health care professionals who have met many challenges over the pandemic years. I also provide treatment to adults experiencing psychosis and bipolar disorder.
Post Doctoral Fellow in Family Violence, The Children's Hospital Boston/Harvard Medical School
Ph.D, Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Psychology, University of Southern California
M.Ed, Master of Educational Psychology, Boston University
BA, Psychology, Magna cum laude.
- Adolescent/young adult
- Adult psychiatry/psychology
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / manic depression
- Forensic psychiatry/psychology
- Mood Disorders
- Outpatient psychiatry/psychology
- Schizophrenia-spectrum disorders
- Brief interventions (specifics)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- First Episode Psychosis care
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction