Apply for our 2021-2022 fellowship!
The Women’s Mental Health Fellowship provides psychiatrists or psychiatric nurse practitioners with advanced training in Women’s Mental Health, with an emphasis on perinatal psychiatry. The 12-month fellowship takes advantage of the department’s strengths in collaborative care, consultation and perinatal mental health.
Clinical Fellowship, Psychiatry Fellowship
- Perinatal Psychiatry specialty clinic
- Consultation to high-risk Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Primary Care Clinics
- Experience as a psychiatric consultant within perinatal collaborative care
- Training in advanced psychopharmacology and evidence-based psychotherapies during preconception, pregnancy, and the postpartum period
- Perinatal addictions
- Telephone consultation with our statewide Partnership Access Line (PAL) for Moms service for health care providers
- Experience in our VA women’s mental health and trauma clinics, including assessment, medication treatment, and evidence-based psychotherapy for PTSD
- Women’s Mental Health
- Shared Integrated Care didactics with Integrated Care, Addiction, and Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Fellows
- Personal Statement explaining your interest in women’s mental health
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your psychiatry residency director
Please send the required documents to Deborah Cowley, MD, at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Start date is July, 2020.